- Business must be a member in good standing of the Collierville Chamber of Commerce.
- Nominee must exhibit on-going, consistent commitment and involvement to the betterment of the quality of life within the community.
- Nominee must support civic groups committed to some phase of human or social welfare.
- The organization must demonstrate extraordinary leadership.
- An executive management staff member must be available to accept the award at the Awards Gala.
- Nominations will be accepted from the general public and Chamber members, but all nominators must identify themselves.
- Recipient is selected through popular voting on colliervillechamber.com.
- No business may be awarded in consecutive years.