The Entrepreneur of the Year demonstrates innovativeness, originality, and entrepreneurial spirit in the development of processes, products, or technologies. This prestigious award is presented to an individual who has taken risk in business - started a new venture; expanded into a new area; taken on a difficult project. An astute business person with a vision for the future, the recipient is someone whose thinking is "outside the box".
- At the time of nomination, the nominee must live in Collierville or the business must be located in Collierville
- The nominee must have had a business in operation for 3 or more consecutive years
- Nominee must be a member in good standing of the Collierville Chamber of Commerce.
- Nominations will be accepted from the general public and Chamber members, but all nominators must identify themselves.
- Selection of award winners rests with the committee, whose decision is final, and that group shall keep the nomination information.