ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR
The Entrepreneur of the Year demonstrates innovativeness, originality, and entrepreneurial spirit in the development of processes, products, or technologies. The Chamber presents this prestigious award to an individual who has taken a risk in business - started a new venture; expanded into a new area; taken on a challenging project. An astute business person with a vision for the future, the recipient, is someone who is thinking "outside the box."
- At the time of nomination, the nominee must live in Collierville or the business must be located in Collierville
- The nominee must have had a business in operation for 3 or more consecutive years
- Nominee must be a member in good standing of the Collierville Chamber of Commerce.
- Nominations will be accepted from the general public and Chamber members, but all nominators must identify themselves.
- Selection of award winners rests with the committee, whose decision is final, and that group shall keep the nomination information.